• 70 g Pack Size

If you've ever thought about testing your tastebuds against some of the most potent peppers on the planet then you're going to want to add some of our Ghost Pepper Beef Jerky to your next box. Hot enough to leave you begging for mercy, yet so tasty you won't be able to stop coming back for more, it's some dangerously delicious meat.

What makes it so tasty?

  • 100% Canadian Beef – Why would you want jerky made of anything else?
  • Marinated 24+ Hours – Our timeless family marinades ensure every bite is packed full of flavour.
  • Superior Smoke – All of our jerky is naturally smoked using maple and hickory hardwood chips.

Product & Allergen Details:

  • Made without gluten
    • However, our facility is not gluten free so we cannot guarantee that there are not traces of gluten present in our products
  • Nut-free
  • Allergens: Soy

Nutrition Highlights (per 1/2 bag, 35 g)

  • Calories: 100
  • Protein: 17 g
  • Sugar: 2 g

Ingredients: Beef, Water, Sugars (sugar, corn syrup solids), Salt, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein (corn, soy, salt), Dehydrated vegetables (red bell pepper, garlic), Ghost chili pepper, Sodium erythorbate, Sodium nitrite, Spices, Flavour, Smoke. Contains: Soy.

• Part of our Craft Line •
Designed for aficionados with adventurous appetites, our Craft Line is a rotating range of limited-edition flavours, featuring madcap recipes that have to be tasted to be believed. Bold, creative, and some might say, a little bit crazy. It's jerky, but not as you know it.

Ross W.

By far my favourite

Mike H.

Its a bit hot but i love it.

Jeffrey C.

Super good, I find that the first 3 begs did not seem that, hot but the 4th beg was super hot. I find that I can eat hot things and not really have that big of affect to me, I could eat this like nothing.

blaine b.

A surprising amount of heat. Absolutely perfect. Will be including in future orders.

Mitchell C.

The perfect spice and taste

Patrick C.

Good but not as spicy as I thought

bob p.

I make my own beef jerky but gave jerky in a box a try. I must admit despite my love for my jerky, I enjoyed all the flavours I ordered from them. Ghost pepper is always a winner. will order again and give my dehydrator some else to dehydrate. The cost is fair as it is similar to others. The packaging is attractive and well made to keep the jerky fresh. What I like is the different flavours I have in the fridge in which I grab one here and there.

larry s.

Just a little more hot but nice

Rachel S.

Only one I really like it actually had the spice

Cathy P.

My kids love spicy food…so got them to try this one …haha brought tears to ones eyes….he loved it

Anthony J.

It was way too hot for me but my son loved it.

Jenna S.

Amazing spice! Getting this one again for sure! Great texture too

Philip F.

Hot and spicy you say? They sure are and so good. Thank you

Jason I.

Very flavorful, the heat hits nicely at the back of your throat but not overly spicy, it keeps you from eating the whole bag instantly. Which for me is great or it would be gone in 2 minutes.

Drew S.

Nice and spicy. Enjoy with caution

Matthew B.

Ghost pepper. I had asked for only one pack of this because i was hesitant on the amount of heat this would have. I've burned burned real bad from ghost pepper before and I've had times where they claim it was ghost pepper and it wasn't bad at all. So getting one would let me dip my toe in the water and I must say that first toe touching the lake was quite pleasant. There is a definitely a line where if you eat 3-4 bites where I'm on fire but one little snacky bite from time to time was delightfully pleasant. Will buy again.

Stephen L.

I like this one

Rob S.

One of my favourites. It's the perfect level of "very spicy" without being too spicy.

Monte M.

My favourite one of them all I love the spicy stuff

Jordan F.

suprisingly hot. very delicious

Adam L.

We were a little leary of ghost pepper, but it has become one of our favorites.

Paul R.

The Ghost pepper jerky has a perfect spice level. I`d recommend it to anybody who loves spicy jerky

Rob S.

It's the perfect amount of spice. This is my favourite flavour by far!

Laura L.

My husband thought it was too

Mandi H.

I can't do hot. I backed away with hesitation and fear... *enter husband* 5 minutes later: Husband is laying on the couch with the empty bag, a look of satisfaction and victory upon his face. 5 stars!

Garry B.

Okay - this is really hot. But great for those who love incredibly hot pepper.

Brian K.

It has a respectable level of heat and sounds intimidating enough to scare my kids away from eating it (even though they could handle it). Well done.

brice o.

The best jerky I have ever had.

Arthur N.

Good, but a bit spicy for us. If you like it hot, this is the one for you!